1 · COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a Website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user can configure their browser to reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide whether or not to install it on their hard drive.
3 · TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB
The user who browses the Web may find cookies inserted directly by the owner CORALAN, S.L., or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
• Session cookies, they expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
• Permanent cookies, they expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to constantly enter a password.
• Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website:
- Preferably, Preference cookies allow advanced functions and a more personalized use of our page. For example, they inform us about the pages you have visited so that you can more easily access what you are looking for.
- Statistics, Statistical cookies help web page owners to understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
- Marketing, Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
4 · MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES.
In any case, the user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when the web server wants to store some on his computer by configuring the browser options installed on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The User can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or, on the contrary, eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies.
If the user has voluntarily modified the browser settings to accept advertising or third-party cookies, such action will mean that they consent to the processing of their data for advertising purposes.